These billing terms have been updated as of 30 September 2019.
1. We, Holiday House Deals Pty Ltd, offer a subscription-based service to the content and permissions we grant within the Holiday House Deals (HHD) Membership.
2. All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
3. Subscriptions can be purchased directly from:
3.1 the Holiday House Deals website (HHD Website Purchase).
4. The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often You access or use Your subscription.
HHD Website Purchase
5. Subscriptions purchased directly from the HHD website are managed and billed by Us.
6. All HHD Website Purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe or PayPal. You must refer to their terms and conditions if you seek additional information.
7. All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
8. Subject to any trial period, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before You have access to Your subscription.
9. Subscriptions to the Holiday House Deals Membership will be auto-renewed on the first day of Your next billing period.
10. You must notify Us of any change to Your Payment Method.
10.1 We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your subscription by Your nominated Payment Method;
10.2 If any subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed for any reason We may suspend Your subscription until payment is made in full.
11. We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for Your subscription-based Products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
11.1 In that event We will give You notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
11.2 If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
12. Your Holiday House Deals subscription may start with a trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of sign up.
13. Trials are only available to new HHD users, and are at the sole discretion of HHD, and if you attempt to sign up for an additional trial You will be immediately charged with the standard subscription price.
14. We reserve the right to revoke Your trial at any time.
15. Unless You cancel before the end of the trial period, Your trial will automatically roll over to a standard subscription.
16. Any unused portion of Your trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
17. We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through HHD or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of HHD. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
18. Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to the standard subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
19. You may cancel Your subscription at any time.
20. Unless You cancel at least 48 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
21. After cancellation, You will continue to have access to the HHD Membership for the remainder of Your billing period.
22. To cancel your subscription via the HHD Membership, navigate to your ‘Account’ and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
23. We take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from You, You will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
24. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
25. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team via the Support Page.
25.1 Further information about cancellation is available at: Our ‘Help Centre’ page under ‘How Do I Cancel My HHD Membership Subscription’; or
25.2 Our Support Team at support@HolidayHouseDeals.com.au
26. The laws in force in Queensland govern these Holiday House Deals Billing Terms.
Billing Terms means theses billing terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these HHD Billing Terms made by Us;
Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the Products as referred to in clause 14.
Products means any item including, goods, services, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by Us to a customer or subscriber.
We or Our or Us refers to Holiday House Deals Pty Ltd (ACN 49 169 713 259);
You or Your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.